Top 10 Quotes from The Godfather Movies
We recently featured a blog post “Employee Spotlight: The Godfather” where we gave you a chance to get to know the Godfather on a deeper level. Well in it he mentions that his favorite movie is, of course, “The Godfather”. Below we’ve pulled our favorite quotes from the movies for you to relive. Fugetaboutit!
10. “A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults”
9. “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”
8. “Time erodes gratitude more quickly than it does beauty!”
7. “You think too much of me, kid. I am not that clever.”
6. “Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgment.”
5. “Never tell anybody outside the family what you’re thinking again.”
4. “Leave the gun. Take the cannoli’s."
3. “Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
2. “It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”
1. “I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.”